By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Whats up with LA?

          
      With last nights 98-92 loss to the Mavs, the Lakers are down three games to none in the in the Western Conference Semi-Finals. No team has ever come back from that deficient, but according to Kobe Bryant they must be different because he said,"I don't know, I might be sick in the head or crazy or thrown off or something like that because I still think we're going to win this series." That would be amazing because to see them play the Thunder (if they advance vs Memphis), would be a spectacular game. I think the big key to last nights loss was the absence of Artest, If he was in they could have used his 3-point shooting. Kobe can't do it himself with the lack of effort from the big men (mainly Pau Gasol). They lost these three games because of player to player match ups. I think LA can win but, they have to put all their heart into it!

No comments: