By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Replay of 06 Finals....

     That's what it looks like, with the Mavs already in the Finals, and the Heat a game away from going into the Finals. Man, it would be great to see these two remarkable teams just fight punch for punch (not literally obviously) to win that gold plated trophy. But First the Heat have to get it together as theyre down 45 to 38 at the half. I highly doubt the fact that the Bulls can win 3 straight games against the Heat, so ya. The matchups wouldn't be fair Dirk against Bosh, Dirk wins. Berea or Kidd on Wade, Wade takes that. And Finally,  Marion on Lebron, I think you can answer that your self. But who needs/ wants the ring more Lebron or Dirk. They both have final experience but the only difference is Lebron got swept by the Spurs and Well Dirk got dismantled by Wade in game 7. Should be a good series, but I take the Heat in 5. I mean Lebrons tat says he's the chosen one so I'll go with that.

No comments: