By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You get what you deserve

   Michael Vick went to jail for two year for killing dogs, but now he preaches against it. Today Vick also got what he deserved after a fantastic season like that, he got tagged by the Eagles. I personally think this is great new for Vick its one step closer to getting that long term deal he's been wanting and he deserves. For Kevin Kolb on the other hand, the only way things can get worse for him, is if he gets traded to the Redskins or Lions. You ask why did I say Redskins, because they have no star or breakout wide receiver on offense to help him out. I would much rather be traded to the Lions than the Redskins because the Lions have Calvin Johnson aka "Mega-Tron". I really do not expect Kevin to be with Philly next season anyways, since he wants a trade they will probably give him one if the deal sounds good.

No comments: