By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Championship game!

                  
    It's been set, monday night the Huskies will be playing Butler. Its Butlers second straight appearance in the championship game. On the other hand, Uconn has had 10 straight wins. Uconn's win last night over Kentucky was intense, with Uconn only winning by 1 single point. I think the only one Uconn can thank for the win is Kemba Walker and the defense they showed out there. O yea, you can't forget about the rising freshman Brandon knight, if he goes in the draft (even though he probably won't) would end-up going like 3rd or 4th overall. Now to the Butler VCU game, I was surprised, I mean I was either expecting VCU to win or a blow out. You can only expect better from this VCU team next year. Now if mondays game is anything like these two game's it's going to be a close one. I predicted Uconn winning it 63 to 58. Also, If Uconn's women's team wins today, it will be the first time since 2004 that both the Men's and Women's Uconn team are in the Championship games. All I can say is Maya Moore and Kemba Walker!

No comments: