By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anyone's Game?

   The Gang Green held Tom Brady and the Pats, but now they have an even bigger challenge, The Steel Curtain. Can anger win the game for the Jets, I'm guessing it might. Will Troy Polamalu and the rest of the Steelers D show why they made it this far? All I can say is that this game is going to be a Defensive one, with Troy vs Bart. Bart Scott the Linebacker for the jets said it best, " Anybody can be beat!" Then when asked how it felt he said," It felt great poetic justice, we know we are a much better team than we came and represented our-self's."
and he got it exactly right, now they need to show that Sunday at 6:30 in Pittsburgh. At the end of the day, I'm picking the Jets over my favorite team the Steelers and the score will be 31-28.

No comments: