By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The deal in Ohio

    Well lets start off with the fact that the Bengal's head coach Marvin Lewis  has been given an extension on his contract, after a down right embarrassing season with a  4-12 record. The only thing I can imagine them doing this for is to give the guy a second chance.I mean you have to put some of the blame on your players out there right? For example, star wide receiver Chad Ochocinco who had a horrendous season with only four touchdowns on 67 catches. Now that chad had pushed for them to sign T.O, he might loose his job since T.O outplayed him. Don't get me wrong I love this guy but  they wouldn't resign him for a six year one-hundred million dollar contract which he wants according to his facebook fan page. My guess is he is going to Miami or Washington.

No comments: