By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

War of Words?



    Rex Ryan, and some players on the Jets have been going after the Patriots. Rex has always been known as a funny one. The things he was saying about Tom Brady, was pure hatred. As I can recall,  Rex said,"There's nobody like this guy in the league. Nobody studies like him," talking about Payton Manning. Ryan also said, "I know Brady thinks he does. I think there's probably a little more help with Belichick with Brady, than there is with Peyton Manning." This Sunday, Mr.Ryan will be anything but funny, since he lost to them 45 to 3. The big factor in this game I'm guessing will be the Jets offense.When it comes down to the end of the day, I think the Jets end up living up to the hype and win 28 to 21.

No comments: