By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Bowl!

      As February sixth nears we look back at January 24 and all that it held. Well, the Packers advanced to the Super Bowl by beating the Bears. Do the Packers have what it takes to win a Lombardi trophy? I'm guessing not. The Bears almost came back and won with their third string QB. I do wonder though, if they do lose , how will the car salesman who go fired for wearing a Packers tie will feel? Now, the Steelers, they made the Jets look like little kid during the first half. Then, the Jets started to look like they were an actual NFL team in the second half, but then, the defence couldn't stop Big Ben. I know its early but I'm going to set in my prediction for a Steelers win and a score of 28-24.

No comments: