By: Max Costanzo
none of these pictures are mine unless I state.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Miami loss

This one was a nail biter, but again Miami fell apart again in the fourth quarter. Mario Chalmers almost won the game for them, but Lebron had to foul off a free throw to give the Bulls a chance to take the lead in the last 10 seconds. They converted, but yet again a mistake came from Lebron he missed a layup, again let me say a layup. I'm just saying that when it comes down to that, a person your paying 20 million a year better make that. Don't get me wrong I love Lebron, but you have to make those. Then, Dwyane Wade does what he has to after he rebounds it, fling it up there, but it didn't go. How do you foul someone with less than 10 seconds left. All I have to say, is that the Heat are losing fans, not me, but there losing them and there losing them fast. Bandwagoners, you have to hate them.

No comments: